Who can impart a Seminar?
- Persons endorsed by the International Academy of Sciences (RSM)-Mexican Branch as Professor or Instructor of Holokinetic Psychology as well as persons who hold a Masters in Holokinetic Psychology.
Description of the Seminar:
This seminar which lasts 5 hours is directed at mental health professionals and educators, as well as the general public, due to the simple and clear language employed to deal with and explain each of the themes dealt with by this seminar.
The seminar introduces the participant to the foundations of Holokinetic Psychology in the light of the most important scientific discoveries of recent times, helping the student to develop an interest in a much more in-depth study on the subject of this seminar: Unitary Perception, the most important fact of the human mind.
The participant in the seminar has the opportunity to recognize in his own mind the degenerative factors (fragmentation, duality, repetitive cyclicism, unconscious thought, egocentricity, incoherence, etc.) that give rise to and maintain the conflicts in human relationships in daily life.
The seminar also has the purpose that the participant will be informed about Unitary Perception, of the physical, psychological, and social benefits that this unknown way of perceiving brings to daily living, through the continuing study of this neuropsychological fact which brings peace and regeneration.
So, the objective of the Introductory Seminar is to facilitate and awaken the interest in the complete study of the Written and Audiovisual Work on Unitary Perception, which includes Face to Face courses and Courses by Internet.
The Professor or Instructor can design the program that he/she will impart on the basis of the following list of topics:
List of topics:
- The 3 neurophysiological precincts: A, B and C
- The Mind is more than memory.
- The objective of the seminar: To develop people’s interest in reading the Written Work and/or taking the ICHP.
- Parable of the house-mind
- Laws and characteristics of precinct C (thought-emotion): repetitive cyclicism, 99% unconscious, incoherence, temporality, egocentricity, hypnosis, duality.
- What Unitary Perception is (brain function) and what it is not (technique, method, theory, philosophy).
- The non-dual, non-egocentric, non-temporal language of Holokinetic Psychology.
- Precinct B viewed from the point of view of Neurology, Physics and Psychology, three different definitions.
- The new epistemology of precinct B: the observer is the observed. What sees is all there is.
- Unitary Perception is for 96% of humanity. When not to teach Unitary Perception.
- Attempt of Unitary Perception with a volunteer participant (one to one).
- Conditions to teach Unitary Perception and purpose of the exams.
- The fragmentation and trivialization of psychology: 34 psychotherapeutic schools.
- The Second Awakening of Unitary Perception.
Who can organize a Seminar?
- Persons endorsed by the International Academy of Sciences (RSM) –Mexican Branch as a Professor or Instructor of Holokinetic Psychology as well as persons holding a Masters in Holokinetic Psychology, being in a position or not, to donate the economic benefits that they obtain from the educational activity.
- Any person interested in obtaining an economic benefit through his organizational work of disseminating Unitary Perception.
- Any person interested in disseminating Unitary Perception, donating the economic benefit from his work to the organisms that disseminate it.
- If there are several persons organizing a Seminar it is essential that one should be named as responsible to the IAS (RSM) Mexico and/or CPHs.
Conditions for organizing a Seminar:
- Include 20 dollars in the cost of the Seminar for a book (in digital format) to be given together with the certificate of attendance, the purpose of which is to give students the possibility for study to continue after the Introductory Seminar.
- Issue proof of attendance, numbered and issued by the International Academy of Sciences (RSM)- Mexican Branch allowing for 50 dollars for each person in the cost of enrollment.
- Gains from books and proof of attendance whether by a person holding a Masters in Holokinetic Psychology, a Professor, and Instructor or any other person organizing a Seminar should be handed in to the corresponding Center for Psychiatry and Holokinetic Psychology.
- From the amount gained from a Seminar, not including the total costs and once the three forgoing clauses have been taken into account, 10% will be set aside for the person who imparts the Seminar, and this person can decide to donate or not that percentage for the organizations that disseminate Unitary Perception or for the organizer.
- Among the expenses to be invested by the organizer there should be consideration of the travel allowances of the person imparting the Seminar, these being: direct flights, accommodation in a hotel with air conditioning and access to the internet, means of local transport and meals.
- The premises where the Seminar will be carried out should not be connected with any New Age Center and should have sound equipment (microphone and loudspeaker), computer, projector and flipchart. A seminar should not be carried out in the open air.
- If any material be for sale this should be related to the subject of the Seminar available from Holokinesis Libros. Other material is not allowed.
- New enrollments are not to be accepted after the Seminar has already commenced and participants should be asked to turn off their cellular phones and if possible also, the doors should be closed once the Seminar has commenced.
- Signature of agreement with these conditions
Suggestions for the organization of the Seminar:
- Duration of the Seminar 4 to 5 hours with a break for tea or coffee and biscuits.
- Look at the possibility of Saturday for the Seminar and the possibility of having an OPTIONAL two hour dialogue the following day.
- Possibility of scholarships: When a participant in an educational activity presents one person to enroll in the same educational activity, he will have a reduction of 25% in the charge for his enrollment. If he presents two people for the same educational activity, to which he is enrolled, he will have a reduction of 50%. If he presents three people the reduction will be 75%. If he presents four people the reduction will be 100%.
- Bear in mind that the IAS (RSM) – Mexican Branch is willing to create alliances and academic agreements and scholarships agreements with Universities, Educational Centers and Cultural Centers, etc.
- We recommend that participants be advised not to do this course by halves, to be punctual, turn off their cell phone, and not to mix activities.
Promotion of a Seminar on Unitary Perception
Promotion of Unitary Perception is very urgent, above all in University Centers, in all of their Faculties, and Institutes of Higher Education.
- All promotion should be reviewed by the CPH before it is made public (in that way we work with the organizer to ensure that the language is precise and without distortion, coherent with the language of Holokinetic Psychology.)
- Organizing a Press Conference and one or more free conferences previous to the Seminar to promote attendance, where possible, in university environments, or in colleges of professionals would be very beneficial.
- The conferences should only be informative for participation in the Seminar and should be carried out before the event so that they are publicized previous to the date of the Seminar.
- Organize interviews of the speaker: Visit radio, TV, magazines and newspapers seeking the possibility of having an interview of the Speaker done so that the community is aware of the Seminar beforehand. Not during the Seminar of after it.
- nform people about the Seminar using all of the mediums of communications possible like Internet sites and the emails system.
- Talk to Rectors and Academic Directors, with the aim that they invite Professors and students from all the Faculties. One can also request permission to talk to students and Professors in their classes, to carry out a rapid invitation to participate in the course. It is advisable to leave printed flyers with the information about the Seminar.
- Also promote the Seminar in other public or private environments.
- Print flyers and posters, to be distributed all over the city, busy street corners, cyber cafes, super-markets, restaurants, theatres, public agencies, banks, etc. –They can also be sent by email, with the help of coordinators who work in Universities who can forward them to their students, etc. The text should fit on one page. This information should not be mixed with ANYTHING.
- Have BOOKS and DVDs available for sale, being only those on the subject of the Seminar. Not others.
- To whatever extent possible invite the authorities of the city (In some countries like Nicaragua, the municipal mayors have contributed to the expenses, conscious of the fact that the Seminar is of benefit to the community. This in exchange for the participation of his staff. In Oaxaca, Mexico the Governor of the State collaborated. A National President could do even more.
Suggested charge for the participant:
- The Organizer reserves the possibility of establishing the charge for the Seminar taking into account the above mentioned conditions.
Other Relevant Information:
The International Academy of Sciences (RSM) – Mexican Branch has a considerable number of Professors and Instructors of Holokinetic Psychology who can travel to teach Introductory Seminars.
Dr. Rubén Feldman González. M.D. (ABPN)
Founder and President of the International Academy of Sciences, Republic of San Marino-Mexico.
Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry of the International Academy of Sciences, RSM-Europe.
Initiator of the new paradigm in Psychology, Holokinetic Psychology.
Dr. Rubén Feldman González is a medical doctor and surgeon, pediatrician, neurologist, psychiatrist in Argentina, Mexico and United States, as well as a writer and educator. He is a scientific visionary who has discovered an aspect of the mind that he calls Unitary Perception.
Dr. Rubén Feldman González has been permanently proposed for the Nobel Peace Prize since 2002 by several institutions and people who have followed his trajectory since 1978.
Author of more than 40 books, amongst which can be found: The New Paradigm in Psychology (Paidos-1982), Unitary Perception (1989),The Psychology of the 21st Century (1998), Christian Psychology (1998), My Meetings with David Bohm (2001), My Dialogues with Jiddu Krishnamurti (2001), The Mind and Indivisible Reality (2003-unpublshed), The Great Leap of Mind, The Mind is also Unitary Perception, The Way out of the Mutual and Collective Hypnosis, Degeneration, Reproduction and Resurrection, (published by Holokinesis Libros-2011), amongst others.
From 1978 to the present Dr. Rubén Feldman-González has taken at least two months of every year to present his discoveries on Unitary Perception, in universities and research centers all over the world. Since 1999 he has taken 10 months every year for this important labor as a pioneer of psychology and initiator of Holokinetic Psychology.
If you are interested in organizing a Seminar:
Contact us, mentioning your name, profession, city, country of residence and email.