Belonging to the AIS-RSM-Mexico is not a psychological dependency, because it is not a manipulative spiritual organization, but rather a Scientific Academy bound only to explore and inform, to academic ends.
If we collaborate in the AIS-RSM-Mexico, we do it moved by the scientific spirit and by the necessary understanding that it is of extreme importance that the Teaching of Unitary Perception, as a primordial element of Holokinetic Psychology, penetrate the culture and education as soon as possible, avoiding its mixing with trivial or fragmentary psychological messages, which are incompatible with this unique new paradigm.
For this new paradigm there has been a convergence of psychology, epistemology, philology, mathematics, neurology, psychiatry, physics, the new holographic technology, biochemistry, hermeneutics, general medicine, the present-day exegesis of the so-called sacred books, as well as sociology and history seen from various interpretative points of view, in the light of Unitary Perception.
Another function, of no lesser importance, of the AIS-RSM-Mexico, is the publication of written literature about the subject, as well as various forms of audiovisual study material, including the coordination of Seminars, Workshops, Courses, Masters and Doctorates at an international university level.
Finally, the organization of the Annual International Congress of Holokinetic Psychology and Unitary Perception.
Also the promotion of the teaching of the International Language Esperanto.
International Academy of Sciences-Republic of San Marino-European Union – Mexican Branch
ETHICAL PRINCIPLES FOR “PSYCHOLOGICAL ASSOCIATES (P.A.) AND OTHER GRADUATES OF THE AIS-RSM-MEXICAN BRANCH
1) If the “P.A.” or other Graduates intervene in businesses in which the selling takes place of arms, illegal substances, tobacco, alcoholic drinks, pornographic material, human organs, or children and/or adults of either sex, they will lose their title with immediate effect.
2) They will maintain intact the legality, dignity and morality of themselves and of their patients.
i. They will maintain the anonymity of their patients in their dealings with friends, family members, professionals and the general public.
3) They will not write reports, diagnoses or treatments for people who they have not seen as professionals.
4) They can carry out publicity for their professional activity, but they should not use the publicity for their own eulogy.
5) They should not diagnose or treat patients whose problem is outside the scope of their professional competence. In those cases they should refer the patients to the psychologist or to the psychiatrist.
6) They will give only the professional services that are necessary.
7) They will firmly alert people to the growing “psychological” charlatanism and the lack of professionalism in all of its aspects and in every attempt to exploit the growing credulity and good faith of the public. They will not carry out “psychotherapies” which use a hypnotic or egocentric language (exalting profit, prestige, power and pleasure) and which take the patient from the now to drag him to the past.
ii. In other words, in their services there will be no room for entertainment and torture in any form.
8) They will attempt to give classes, seminars, conferences, workshops, masters, doctorates, and see to the production of articles and radio or television programs to educate the general public on the subject of Unitary Perception. They will remember that the ultimate objective of education is the complete development and the peace of the individual and of society.
9) They will alert their patients to the suspension (even if it be only temporarily) of the services.
iii. If the suspension is final they should refer the patient, if possible to another “P.A.”, of the IAS-RSM, so that the patient will not lose his life with “psychotherapies” which are a product of thought.
10) They will alert every patient to the fact that the anonymity will be broken if the life of any person is endangered.
iv. In the case of minors they will alert them about those cases in which they will speak to the parents or legal guardians.
11) They will respect the human person, commencing by always being PUNCTUAL and coherent.
12) They will never repeat information that humiliates, invalidates or demonizes any human being.
13) If the “P.A.” or other Graduates are involved in any of the envisaged situations in the subsections 2 to 12, they will be warned just once by the Directive Council of the AIS-RSM-Mexican Branch, at the expense of immediately losing their title should they persist in their behavior.
Rubén Feldman González
Official website: www.percepcionunitaria.org